i spoke to a reputable unlocker on twitter and he seems to do everything but sprint phones.

i ask because my little brother is over seas for the military and he didnt get his phone unlocked prior because it was kind of last minute. i called sprint on his behalf but because he doesnt have a good payment history and/or had the service for more than 18 months they will not do it.

he is currently using a flip phone on vodaphone until we can get this rectified.

any help with a known unlocker that you know of or if you have any new info on the unlock procedures of sprint would be greatly appreciated.
    12-23-2013 06:08 PM
    Sprint iphone 5 and 5s will except international SIM cards right out of the box I'm not sure about the 4s

As far as unlocking a sprint phone the reason the unlocker can't do it is it can't be done in the normal way
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-23-2013 06:17 PM
    I am also curious about the possibility of unlocking a sprint I-phone 4s, for use with another carrier, I just got a 32gb from a third party, and want to use it with ATT, but got no cooperation from Sprint when I contacted them, seems like a 3 year old phone should have a process for unlocking
    12-23-2013 08:12 PM
    i spoke to a reputable unlocker on twitter and he seems to do everything but sprint phones.

i ask because my little brother is over seas for the military and he didnt get his phone unlocked prior because it was kind of last minute. i called sprint on his behalf but because he doesnt have a good payment history and/or had the service for more than 18 months they will not do it.

he is currently using a flip phone on vodaphone until we can get this rectified.

any help with a known unlocker that you know of or if you have any new info on the unlock procedures of sprint would be greatly appreciated.

Have your brother email u a copy of his deployment orders and they HAVE to unlock his iPhone. All carriers have this policy in place. Payment history or length of service doesn't matter.
    12-23-2013 08:26 PM
    Have your brother email u a copy of his deployment orders and they HAVE to unlock his iPhone. All carriers have this policy in place. Payment history or length of service doesn't matter.
    I was looking up the rules and that's a way but ultimately it is still up to the carrier and these rules don't seem to apply. That fcc and cita ruling I guess was to make it easier but if you read the legal mumbo jumbo even if you have the deployment papers the carriers still have a decision to deny you. I will give it a try though. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my gameboy color
    12-24-2013 12:21 AM