Why are my winterboard themes not working?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Works fine. Just have to find themes that are compatible. Winterboard will only theme the icons on iOS 7, not any of the UI as of right now

anon(8488266)

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: winterboard themes still not working

Does anyone with a 5S able to use the Wall-e Theme yet? I have noticed Winterboard had been updated but it still doesn't work for me.
Thanks

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
imgur: the simple image sharer This is what it only shows. I've installed fonts, bytafont, aptbackup, and things for my notification bar and I can't access any of them.

None of the tweaks (certain of BytaFont [2])you mentioned are accessed via WinterBoard. They have their separate section under your iPhone's settings, check your settings, scroll down and you should find most of your tweaks. Some of them create icons on your Springboard from which you can access and modify the tweaks. WinterBoard is specifically and solely for themes, not for activating other tweaks .

Jason Sanford1

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. However, I am using an iPhone 4s using iOs 7.1.2. I just recently jailbroke my phone and started tinkering. I have winterboard and the default options are. "no undocked icon labels", "no docked icon labels". I've tried checking either of these and nothing happens. I also have barrel, bytafont 2, ithemesky. Barrel works, bytafont works, but I haven't been able to get a theme to work yet. Do I need to download something else to get them to work? What are my options?

ajay uppal

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have ios7 and my dreamboard and winterboard themes are not working on it what should i do?If i will upgrade it to ios8 then it will work?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro