iOS 7 jailbreak is here

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine went fine. No problems at all other than most apps not updated yet to work with IOS7 yet. But the ones that are work very well.

Vijay Pal

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Guys i am unable to install any tweak , just because of mobile substrate and bootstrap dependency , i added pwn24k repo and others too but nine of them seems to working so basic problem is installing mobile substrate and substrate safe mode i am searching them but it is not being shown in result. Please tell ke how to fix this problem . I just restored my device and don't jailbreak again but still facing the problem...

Vijay Pal

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1388983058.779009.jpgI have below repo added in my packages , but when i am searching mobile substrate/substrate safe mode / cydia substrate , it is not being listed as a search result at all, can someone help me to fix the issue.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is the issue or not... When I first performed a jailbreak and launched cydia it looked like the old cydia shown in the pic you attached. I initially also tried to search for cydia substrate and I could not find it. At some point cydia brought up a notice that required files needed to be installed and I selected complete upgrade. After this cydia had to "reload" and it had the new look that Saurik added to the cydia interface. After this upgrade and without adding any repos I then searched again for cydia substrate and found it immediately. The fact that the cydia you are showing in your pic is the previous theme leads me to believe it hasn't had the upgrade files applied and may explain why you can't find cydia substrate. I hope that helps.

View attachment 45497I have below repo added in my packages , but when i am searching mobile substrate/substrate safe mode / cydia substrate , it is not being listed as a search result at all, can someone help me to fix the issue.

Last edited:

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
a9ubybus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone getting a random reboot in safe mode then when you fix. It resets notification off and off on show in notification. Weird

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back G

It's good to be back.

WB kept messing everything up so I had to delete it and start all over. Right now, I'm just simple with BytaFont and Fake Carrier.

Now comes the wait to get the Cydia tweaks I miss to be updated to work with iOS7 - Especially Gridlock and Iconoclasm. I've tried to redownload them from Cydia but it tells me they're not compatible (yet).

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
the only thing holding me back to updating to IOS 7 is waiting for ISX or Lockinfo update. Is there another app that does the same thing that's already available in IOS7? Another question, I'm currently running JB 6.1.2 on IP5. From what I've read, a new IOS is right around the corner. Should I go ahead an update to 7.0.4 so I can JB?

Thanks

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
It's good to be back.

WB kept messing everything up so I had to delete it and start all over. Right now, I'm just simple with BytaFont and Fake Carrier.

Now comes the wait to get the Cydia tweaks I miss to be updated to work with iOS7 - Especially Gridlock and Iconoclasm. I've tried to redownload them from Cydia but it tells me they're not compatible (yet).

ymy4yves.jpg

Supported and installed on mine. Can try to delete modmyi source and reinstall source. I had to do that to get some of the updates at first install jailbreak.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
the only thing holding me back to updating to IOS 7 is waiting for ISX or Lockinfo update. Is there another app that does the same thing that's already available in IOS7? Another question, I'm currently running JB 6.1.2 on IP5. From what I've read, a new IOS is right around the corner. Should I go ahead an update to 7.0.4 so I can JB?

Thanks

Yeah I would update while you can as we don't know how long it will take for 7.1 to be jail broken once it drops.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative