iOS 7 jailbreak is here

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Even if you jailbreak your iPhone, iPod or iPad, Winterboard and no mobile substrates are compatible with iOS 7 so it is kind of pointless to JB. More harm than good will come of it.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So is there a harm in being JB right now on ios7 even though you can't do much of anything? I knew once Saurik said he didn't know this was being released there was an issue. I just hope it all gets worked out in the end.

Recipe7

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Everyone should sit tight and make necessary restores and backups of 7.0.4. There will be numerous updates within the next few days/weeks.

Fact that Saurik is not ok with this release is enough to keep any real jailbreaker from proceeding with this particular jailbreak.

This was from Saurik 6 hours ago:

"Jay Freeman (saurik)

So, I got no lead time on evasi0n7, nor was I asked for an official iOS 7 Cydia; I was not given builds, nor was I asked for things to test. "

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I take it it wouldn't do any harm in jailbreaking now? Just update via cydia as updates become available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't do so as many people claim the the new jailbreak is sending off your personal data so I would recommend that you wait for a whole till this is all fixed up and done.

Tappin and talkin from my iPhone 4

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe I'm asking but should I restore my 5S to 7.0.4 and wait for this jailbreak work properly on A7 devices or leave my 5S jailbroken and update as fixes become available. I do have an iPod touch 5th gen that I could downgrade to 7.0.4 and jailbreak too

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe I'm asking but should I restore my 5S to 7.0.4 and wait for this jailbreak work properly on A7 devices or leave my 5S jailbroken and update as fixes become available. I do have an iPod touch 5th gen that I could downgrade to 7.0.4 and jailbreak too

Restore to 7.0.4 and wait to jailbreak.