iOS 7 jailbreak is here

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
It is a little weird considering that the evad3rs decided to release a jailbreak before 7.1. I doubt that there is a patch considering that both betas 1 and 2 work with evasi0n. At this point the jailbreak seems pointless as mobile substrate isn't compatible yet. I feel like Apple will patch the jailbreak with 7.1 when its released and downgrading back from iOS 7.1 beta 2 to 7.0.4 makes a difference in performance. Just my 2 cents

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It is a little weird considering that the evad3rs decided to release a jailbreak before 7.1. I doubt that there is a patch considering that both betas 1 and 2 work with evasi0n. At this point the jailbreak seems pointless as mobile substrate isn't compatible yet. I feel like Apple will patch the jailbreak with 7.1 when its released and downgrading back from iOS 7.1 beta 2 to 7.0.4 makes a difference in performance. Just my 2 cents

Just because it works on beta 1 & 2 does not mean it will work with the final release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

I agree with you bro pushing an update only working with 7.0-7.0.4 as well as some betas coinciding with rumors that it was stolen makes me feel that it was truly stolen from someone and not even telling saurik about it but putting a buggy version of cydia in there only raises my suspicions, still I will be testing it put and seeing what's buggy and what's not but not on my main device I'm still gonna wait for winocm and ih8sn0w's JB

Tappin and talkin from my iPhone 4

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I too was just reading his tweets awfully odd that they would sell out the JB to another company, their website I believe was evasi0n太?ž?7_?‹??žœiOS系?Ÿ?Œ?Ž?Š?‹?_太?ž??Š??‰‹?‹载-太?ž??˜?‘ , especially with 7.1 just around the corner

Yea I'm removing the jailbreak from my phone. I'll wait until everything is settled. this is ridiculous
*If you press the EN button in the top right of the website it switches over to evasi0n*

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I also noticed with previous jailbreaks, cydia wouldn't let you upgrade or restore through iTunes without changing hosts files. With this jailbreak you can restore or update without any problems. Everything now seems unofficial to me

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I feel somewhat disappointed at the evasi0n team cause before try were all, "No piracy it's bad", and now their jailbreak inputs an app that just for pirating apps though I understand how the money could really help them I'm just disappointed how quickly they flipped, if they left an option to pay for the jailbreak, I'm not talking about the donating part, I would have paid money for it even if it took a while longer to get a JB out for iOS 7.1 but I just feel real disappointed

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I find it odd that saurik was not notified at all. Also isn't it a bit odd to release it on a Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about the Sunday part but for not notifying saurik very odd indeed but what if, this is just a guess, the company that decided to donate a large lump sum of money to them had an agreement that they were not to tell or send saurik the jb that they had just pushed out?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh