iOS 7 jailbreak is here

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
There is an issue with mobile substrate; which is required for all tweaks. Jailbreak and sit tight until a fix is pushed. Also, I believe it is necessary to restore as new then jailbreak if you updated via ota. I could be wrong but I believe this is the case.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There is an issue with mobile substrate; which is required for all tweaks. Jailbreak and sit tight until a fix is pushed. Also, I believe it is necessary to restore as new then jailbreak if you updated via ota. I could be wrong but I believe this is the case.

All of this is true

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
something isn't adding up here. First the rumor that the jailbreak was stolen and now the quick release. In the notes it says it works on the 7.1 betas so that leads me to believe it was legitimately stolen and they wanted to push it out before someone could profit or else they would have waited for the 7.1 public release.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Those of you jumping into this quickly, understand that they have clearly reported some pretty major issues with Cydia with this since it has not been updated for iOS 7 fully yet. I'm waiting personally, because I don't want a buggy experience on my otherwise perfect performing iPhone 5S.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
something isn't adding up here. First the rumor that the jailbreak was stolen and now the quick release. In the notes it says it works on the 7.1 betas so that leads me to believe it was legitimately stolen and they wanted to push it out before someone could profit or else they would have waited for the 7.1 public release.

You might be right. I hope Saurik and co fixes up Cydia and mobile substrate soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Those of you jumping into this quickly, understand that they have clearly reported some pretty major issues with Cydia with this since it has not been updated for iOS 7 fully yet. I'm waiting personally, because I don't want a buggy experience on my otherwise perfect performing iPhone 5S.

My 5S is jailbroken currently but I'm waiting before I install anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods