My Iphone 4s stuck at recovery mode need help!

quist88

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Good day everyone,

I know its a repetitive subject and that i should use search first and trust me im searching for a solution for over than 2 weeks now with no success trying to get out of recovery mode without losing my data. what i did was trying upgrade to the new IOS over WIFI and that caused (Maybe the net was disconnected for any reason) the phone to enter recovery mode and before you reply questions like did you backup your hone?.....No i didnt the phone belongs to my wife she never downloads stuff or apps she used a email that she cant even remember its password and yes it was jailbroken the IOS on the phone was either 5.1.1 or 6.1.2 cant confirm that but when im getting the shsh blobs from the phone it shows 2 blobs for 5.1.1 and 6.1.2 and it says that the 5.1.1 is valid ...... and here what i was doing so far

1- tried Recboot......didnt work
2- tried Redsn0w all version .....didnt work
3- tried irecovery......didnt work
4- tried Tiny Umbrella ......didnt work
5- tried iPhoneRecoveryFix.......didnt work
6- tried Ifaith........didnt work was only able to get shsh blobs and thats it

most of other software that claims that they can recover photos while in DFU mode or Recovery mode are rubbish and wont even pass showing if the phone is connected or not
hope to get some help here and it will not be a problem to get a mac to solve this issue

Best regards and thanks in advance

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless someone thinks of a solution to your dilemma, you may as well prepare yourself to the possibility that you may have to lose your data to get your device to function as a smartphone again.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Don't have a Mac, use PC, but if you have access to a Mac, give it a short. Don't think it's gonna be any difference though. Think JustMe'D is correct you might end up loosing the data.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Restore is the only way to go. Happened to me and I tried everything. Maybe after you get it back in working condition, you can restore using the sshh blobs.

quist88

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
ok is it possible to just upgrade but not restore? and how?

Galaxyboy......do you know any program that could recover the lost data after i restore the phone?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
ok is it possible to just upgrade but not restore? and how?

Galaxyboy......do you know any program that could recover the lost data after i restore the phone?

Tiny Umbrella helps you restore from sssh blobs. I'm not sure about the upgrading. I haven't used it in a long time.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro