You may not, but others do.

I miss Iconoclasm and Gridlock the most. I hate having to put my icons where Apple wants them rather than where I want them. I also miss my iWidgets.
    Absolutely legit reasons. I understand there will always be a reason for some users to jailbreak. For me, the features I wanted ended up native, so I didn't need it anymore. Hopefully Apple will catch on to some of the other reasons people do it, and turn those into native features as well.
    12-03-2013 02:51 PM
    Immensely. Funny thing is, its all the small stuff that makes JBing worth while Tweaks like Bite SMS, or Free In App purchases on some stuff, and I miss MyWi alot, that tethering app :o Siri tweaks were cool too, and themes were sick. I hope they make an ios6 theme for ios 7
    12-04-2013 02:58 AM
    Absolutely legit reasons. I understand there will always be a reason for some users to jailbreak. For me, the features I wanted ended up native, so I didn't need it anymore. Hopefully Apple will catch on to some of the other reasons people do it, and turn those into native features as well.
    Having both a jailbroken IOS 6 & a non-one IOS 7, I am totally unsatisfied with the non-jailbroken ipad. Reasons:

- Auxo is way easier & better than the new native IOS7 function, Where are my emulators, iNES, folder enchancer, beautiful lockscreens?, ACTIVATOR, + LastApp, MailEnchancer way still better IOS7, Torrentdownload?, iFile? etc.. :P

A really long list for jailbreak. Some are satisfied with IOS7 And others with a Windows Phone. Really => where's the new IOS7 jailbreak
    12-04-2013 06:10 AM
    Having both a jailbroken IOS 6 & a non-one IOS 7, I am totally unsatisfied with the non-jailbroken ipad. Reasons:

- Auxo is way easier & better than the new native IOS7 function, Where are my emulators, iNES, folder enchancer, beautiful lockscreens?, ACTIVATOR, + LastApp, MailEnchancer way still better IOS7, Torrentdownload?, iFile? etc.. :P

A really long list for jailbreak. Some are satisfied with IOS7 And others with a Windows Phone. Really => where's the new IOS7 jailbreak
    If you're unhappy with the wait, you're welcome to spend the countless hours of time to figure out a smooth jailbreak. If you're not willing/able to do so, you should just be patient :P
    rdiddy_25 and iOS Gravity like this.
    12-04-2013 03:52 PM
    Not missing it because I haven't updated to iOS7.
    12-06-2013 11:48 AM
    Definitely miss BiteSMS
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-07-2013 06:55 AM
    Definitely miss BiteSMS
    Absolutely BiteSMS. Although I like the IOS 7 update overall, I just despise having to unlock my phone, every flipping time, I get a text to reply. I can not wait till the next JB!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-08-2013 08:46 PM
    IOS 7 cured a lot of my jailbreaking needs and for that I am very thankful. I would still jailbreak for BiteSMS. Quick reply is a must in my world. I would also add back a few status bar tweaks, the ability to put icons where I want them to be, add back the old weather view to the notification center (never understand why they took away the 7 day forecast options) the screen recorder and honestly that is about it.
    12-14-2013 11:49 PM
    Personally, I can't wait for a jailbreak to be released. BiteSMS alone was a good enough reason for me to be jailbroken.
    Agreed!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-15-2013 01:37 AM
    Tethering. That's all I really need a jailbreak for. Paying twice to use the same data stream is utterly ridiculous.
    12-15-2013 12:59 PM
    Three hacks/tweaks I can't live without:

1. Quick Compose/Reply (Messages+/activator, )
    2. SwipeSelection (move curser by sliding fingers on keyboard)
    3. SBSettings with a Location icon (I don't want my locations serves on unless I need them, and I don't want to navigate through settings every time I want to turn it on/off).

These 3 things are so integrated into the way I use my phone. When I use someone else's phone, it just feels weird not having these features. Staying JB'd til this is stock.
    12-16-2013 08:58 AM
    You say "jailbreak"....what is this jailbreak you speak of?.....prisoners can have smartphones now a days? (on kidding)....SMILE
    12-16-2013 09:09 AM
    I forgot jailbreaking existed when iOS 7 came out.
    12-28-2013 09:52 PM
    Stock is no good. Need the jailbreak.
    12-29-2013 10:32 PM
64 123