Can someone help me to unlock iphone AT&T off contract. I will pay for it.

Oleh Klymenko

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Can someone help me to unlock iphone AT&T off contract. I will pay for this service.
I have iPhone 4 out of contract i need someone who can unlock it through his AT&T account.
Thank you in advance.

GulfCoastToad

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
What you heard was incorrect. Passing along incorrect information is a waste of everyone's time. OP, I answered your question in Post #4. If you owned the phone, under contract, as an ATT customer, they might unlock it. If you bought the phone from someone else, they will not.

Feel free to call 611 and find out for yourself.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What you heard was incorrect. Passing along incorrect information is a waste of everyone's time. OP, I answered your question in Post #4. If you owned the phone, under contract, as an ATT customer, they might unlock it. If you bought the phone from someone else, they will not.

Feel free to call 611 and find out for yourself.

For ~$20, the same $20 you ranted about, there are plenty of unlocking services that can unlock the phone by imei. Offering half the answer is no more "correct" when it doesn't answer what the OP asked.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey hey hey guys keys all just calm down a little, and OP as for your question AT&T will only do I if its your phone and there was some unlocking services that did it by IMEI but a lot of them had stopped, you might wanna try and contact EverythingApplePro on YouTube, I heard that he does a service for unlocking iPhones, I don't know if he's still doing it though, from what I've heard he's pretty reliable with it though it might take some time, I don't know cause my phone came factory unlocked from Bell,

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

Aasen Urbanek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
just in case someone might want to unlock in-contract phones, attiphoneunlocking.com could be a good choice for you, they have been doing it for years, and i used it for years as well

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73