Is there a way to jailbreak iPhone using iOS 7.0.2?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There technically is a tethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4 on iOS 7 but it's for DEVELOPERS ONLY since it doesn't include cydia and most if not all tweaks are broken on iOS 7 so it's completely useless anyways.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
There technically is a tethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4 on iOS 7 but it's for developers only since it doesn't include cydia and most if not all tweaks are broken on iOS 7

Anyone that could make use of that wouldn't be asking here. Is better to not confuse the remaining users. :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that could make use of that wouldn't be asking here. Is better to not confuse the remaining users. :)

Well I don't know how to make text bold using tapatalk or I would put "developers only" in bold and upper case. But I should of added that right now an iPhone jailbroken on iOS 7 is completely useless.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's [ B ] and [ /B ]

I'm more saying there are people that will ignore that developers only warning and create more headaches when they want help fixing that later.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's [ B ] and [ /B ]

I'm more saying there are people that will ignore that developers only warning and create more headaches when they want help fixing that later.

Added more to my original post plus I'm not saying where to get it cause most people wont know how to use it.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What's the best one to watch? I've heard evasion and red sn0w are the best?

Follow pod2g and planetbeing on twitter. Imore will also post when it's officially released but it will be a long wait currently since a lot of jailbreak tweaks & apps are broken especially mobile substrate which most tweaks rely on

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Don't expect the jailbreak until mid to late 2014. Since these guys haven't released a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.4 , jailbreak for iOS 7.x seems far away.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Thank you guys very much for the info! So I'm assuming if I want to jailbreak I shouldn't do any software updates that come out between now and then?

Yea staying on 7.0.1/7.0.2 is recommended for those who are currently waiting for the 7.0.x jailbreak. If Apple releases 7.0.3 don't update right and wait until pod2g or anyone else from the evad3rs team says that it's fine to update.

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't expect the jailbreak until mid to late 2014. Since these guys haven't released a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.4 , jailbreak for iOS 7.x seems far away.

While I agree you're waiting until sometime in 2014, 6.1.4 has nothing to do with it.

They don't generally like to release a jailbreak so late into an iOS version and burn the bugs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal