Help! I got some problems iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3

FortySix_n2

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Everyone I got an iPhone 3GS I have jailbroken it with redsn0w, everything was OK well there were some problems with some cydia tweaks but the device was operational, until I install a cydia app called "zeppelin" it asked to respring which I did, but after that it got stuck in apple logo, after several minutes it achieves to boot into iOS but iTunes is asking me to restore, I tried but it shows several errors from "there is no SIM card..." "invalid SIM card", error 1646, 1601, I need some help I feel completely clueless on why this happened and how to fix it. any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance any additional info I will provide it

FortySix_n2

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
No, It was maybe 'cuz I was installing several tweaks and respring too many times in a short period. I had to make a fresh installation

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It wasn't because of that.

There isn't a magic number where if you go over it with installs or tweaks, it breaks your phone. You installed something specific that had issues. You didn't "have" to make a fresh installation. You decided it was easier to take that route than finding which of the recent installations was causing the problem.

This method tends to work with older devices as you can use the bootrom exploit to keep your jailbreak. If you get a newer advice, I'd suggest using more patience. Otherwise you're likely to lose the jailbreak.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal