Need help opening ipsw on redsn0w

Gabriel Cabrera

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, so ive been having trouble opening the ipsw file on redsn0w. Since ive downloaded it I tried to locate it on snowbreeze but i cant find it even though its saved on my desktop and i looked on my desktop. I then tried OPEN WITH SNOWBREEZE and then that just gave the ipsw the snowbreeze logo. I then then tried to use redsn0w to see if i could find the ipsw on that, but then, still no luck. Helpppp meeee pleaaseeee

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi, so ive been having trouble opening the ipsw file on redsn0w. Since ive downloaded it I tried to locate it on snowbreeze but i cant find it even though its saved on my desktop and i looked on my desktop. I then tried OPEN WITH SNOWBREEZE and then that just gave the ipsw the snowbreeze logo. I then then tried to use redsn0w to see if i could find the ipsw on that, but then, still no luck. Helpppp meeee pleaaseeee

Thanks for posting your question here on the iMore forums. Hopefully one of our skilled jailbreakers will have an answer for you soon.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Could you please inform us of your iPhone version along with the IOS you're trying to downgrade to? This will help us find the fix for your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711