So I heard you're the best!

Kyle Strauss

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello I was told by a friend that this site is the best for all apple information. I have been trying to jailbreak my ipad 6.1.3 for several days now " I know sounds ridiculous", but nothing seems to work. After doing some research I have seen different answer to weather or not the ipad 6.1.3 can be jailbroken, and or downgraded and then jailbroken.I also have a iphone 4 which a friend jailbroken for me when they first came out, but I am scared to update it from its original 4.0.1. As I dont want to be in the same situation as the ipad. Thank you guys for your time and any insight is greatly appreciated.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Thread moved to the Jailbreak section for better exposure.

If your iPad had been jailbroken before and you managed to save your SHSH blobs you can follow the steps here in post #2: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking-unlocking-hacks-themes-mods/200738-jailbreak-faq-common-questions-answers-read-before-posting.html

You're assuming he's on the a4 chip. Without that, he can't downgrade.

As far as the iphone, you have better odds. Download redsn0w and choose extras, shsh blobs, query cydia. See which versions are listed. You can download IPSWs for up to 6.0.x to run a manual upgrade in redsn0w and jailbreak those versions.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You're assuming he's on the a4 chip. Without that, he can't downgrade.

As far as the iphone, you have better odds. Download redsn0w and choose extras, shsh blobs, query cydia. See which versions are listed. You can download IPSWs for up to 6.0.x to run a manual upgrade in redsn0w and jailbreak those versions.
Actually I didn't assume anything. I simply pointed him to a thread that may or may not have been able to help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox