How to disable turn-off the device while locked

schmilinsky

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I really appreciate if anyone have a tweak or any application that disable turn-off the iPhone 5 while locked, forcing the owner unlock the device before perform such task.

Such request comes from the need to avoid unwanted people rob your mobile avoiding location services be used.

Any information is quite welcome.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really appreciate if anyone have a tweak or any application that disable turn-off the iPhone 5 while locked, forcing the owner unlock the device before perform such task.
Turn off the iPhone 5 while locked? Where is that setting? If you mean the iPhone's display, it will still turn off even if it's unlocked.

Such request comes from the need to avoid unwanted people rob your mobile avoiding location services be used.

Any information is quite welcome.
If you've set a passcode, then go into the settings and disable it. It is your device, right? If I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, I apologize.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Another thought: if you have Activator, you could use that to change the behavior of the Sleep Button>Long Hold. That is what most people would use to turn a phone off, so you could just change it to some other action, like Respring, or Turn On/Off Vibration, etc. That way whenever they tried to turn it off your phone would just do something else and stay locked.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Another thought: if you have Activator, you could use that to change the behavior of the Sleep Button>Long Hold. That is what most people would use to turn a phone off, so you could just change it to some other action, like Respring, or Turn On/Off Vibration, etc. That way whenever they tried to turn it off your phone would just do something else and stay locked.

That's not a bad idea! Hmmm.... i say... Hmmmmm

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Apple should put that in ios 7 ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro