Apple TV 2 Jailbroken Tethered 6.1.4 - Tether Boot via Redsn0w

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi peps,

I've just purchased a Jailbroken Apple TV 2 running 6.1.4 and I'm trying to tether boot via Redsn0w because the laptop I have won't run Seas0npass. It's says that I have to select the current ISPW which is 6.1.4, however when I do, it says that isn't supported. But if you go on the dev teams site, it says that it does support the Apple TV 2 tether boot.

Does anyone know if I'm meant to trick redsn0w like you do with A4 devices and use a lower ISPW, like 6.0 for example.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there are many AppleTV jailbreakers here... the sources of AppleTV jailbreaks may be of more help.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there are many AppleTV jailbreakers here... the sources of AppleTV jailbreaks may be of more help.

Ok buddy, I'm going to have a look around. I reckon you might be able to trick redsn0w with a lower IOS just for tethered boot like you do with the iPhone 4 and 3GS's tethered jailbreaks from the past and now with 6.1.3. As they are all A4 devices.

Sod's law Seas0n Pass won't run on my laptop leaving me no choice but to search the hard way as usual. No, it should.

Quick question for you. My laptop, which will run Seas0n Pass has a faulty keyboard. If i plugged in a USB keyboard, once my laptop has booted and up windows comes asking for a password, do you think windows will be ready at this time to allow me to access that keyboard, then I will be able to put my password in and lunch Seas0npass.

Many thanks

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Quick question for you. My laptop, which will run Seas0n Pass has a faulty keyboard. If i plugged in a USB keyboard, once my laptop has booted and up windows comes asking for a password, do you think windows will be ready at this time to allow me to access that keyboard, then I will be able to put my password in and lunch Seas0npass.
If a wireless USB mouse is working at that point in the boot-up sequence, a USB keyboard should work too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods