Hi there, anyone is having troubles installing ayra tweck? I bought this tweck from cydia store, but since that I cannot install it in my iphone 5, everytime I try that, after restar my phone just crash, not even I can unlock the phone just crash, and I have to uninstall it again in order to my phone works properly again. I install and uninstall many times but nothing.
    I contacted the creators but I got not answer (of course after I paid they dont care). So any one have an idea what's happening? Or anyone knows if ayra has any conflict with any other cydia app or tweck?
    Thank you gyus.
    07-29-2013 02:00 PM
    Ayra is a lock screen tweak, right? Do you have anything else installed that deals with that area? (Lockinfo, Bulletin, IntelliscreenX, etc?)
    07-30-2013 12:00 AM
    No, nothing, I dont have any of those.
    07-30-2013 07:17 AM
    I have the exact same issue... and I also contacted the developer and received absolutely no response... also after I paid. I'm VERY disappointed in Ayra because the support obviously sucks and there is no way of getting my money back. It is one thing to not be able to correct a bug (particularly what might be an incompatibility), but it is entirely different to not even respond to a paying customer... great way to get people to buy your other tweaks (NOT).

The only LS tweak that I have installed on my iPhone is Forecast. By any chance are you also using Forecast?

Mike
    07-31-2013 10:22 PM
    Thks Michael for your comment. Not Im not using that tweack forecast.
    07-31-2013 10:42 PM
    I have the exact same issue... and I also contacted the developer and received absolutely no response... also after I paid. I'm VERY disappointed in Ayra because the support obviously sucks and there is no way of getting my money back. It is one thing to not be able to correct a bug (particularly what might be an incompatibility), but it is entirely different to not even respond to a paying customer... great way to get people to buy your other tweaks (NOT).

The only LS tweak that I have installed on my iPhone is Forecast. By any chance are you also using Forecast?

Mike
    I dont think it could be forecast, i downloaded it and i had forecast running and it worked just fine, i just didnt really care for ayra after i downloaded it
    08-01-2013 01:26 PM
    Hi everyone. I just found what could be the issue installing ayra, I did and now Ayra is working perfect on my iphone 5. You guys need to install also from cydia (WeePreferenceLoader)
    Give a try may be works for you too 😃
    08-02-2013 11:49 AM