What parental control app for my child's iphone 5?

maskari

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
I search a parental control app/soft for my son's iPhone 5. Any idea?
NOTE: I need to monitor GPS locations, messages and internet history*

Thanks in advance :)

bigsmoove

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
So I've searched a bit tonight for some good parental monitoring tracking read my son's messages as he's now talking with girls etc on his iPhone 4S. Is there any apps that will do this without the phone having to be jail broken?

Thank you in advance
Chuck

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I've searched a bit tonight for some good parental monitoring tracking read my son's messages as he's now talking with girls etc on his iPhone 4S. Is there any apps that will do this without the phone having to be jail broken?

Thank you in advance
Chuck

Or you could

A. Trust your kid. (Can't trust a teenage boy, I know this for I am one.)

B. Just take his phone and look through it, that's what my dad used to do.

No need for the secret checking of messages, and this GPS tracking thing should be illegal.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Or you could

A. Trust your kid. (Can't trust a teenage boy, I know this for I am one.)

B. Just take his phone and look through it, that's what my dad used to do.

No need for the secret checking of messages, and this GPS tracking thing should be illegal.
Why would it be illegal? Legally, parents are responsible for the child both to ensure the child's health and to ensure the child isn't violating laws. They SHOULD know where their child is at. Why would a tool to allow this to happen easier be illegal?

By the logic you've used, cell phones allow a parent to call their child to find out their location. As such, it should be illegal for teens to have cell phones. How silly does that sound?

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why would it be illegal? Legally, parents are responsible for the child both to ensure the child's health and to ensure the child isn't violating laws. They SHOULD know where their child is at. Why would a tool to allow this to happen easier be illegal?

By the logic you've used, cell phones allow a parent to call their child to find out their location. As such, it should be illegal for teens to have cell phones. How silly does that sound?

I completely understand what you're saying. I'm not a parent myself, and I do take back saying that it should be illegal, that was dumb. I guess I just feel bad for those kids, because I went through high school and my parents never did the whole gps tracking thing. To me it's just kinda weird. I had a friend who's parents put a gps tracker in her car. I find it a little overbearing myself. But all parents are different, and they'll do what they want to do. I just don't find it necessary.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro