Help with my jail-broken iPhone 4S!

alexxzzhang

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I rarely use forums but in this case, I made my first account and am currently posting my first thread because I am the most frustrated I have been in a while. Three days ago, I updated two off my Cydia apps, (Music Box, Stride) and all of sudden my pictures stopped sending through iMessage. Now, I think my case is rare because the small red exclamation mark doesn't come up but instead it goes through, says delivered, but the recipient never receives it! I went three days without even knowing my pictures were going through because I thought they just didn't respond. I attempted to google the issue and look on other forums but everyone else's phones that wont send MMS's stop because the red exclamation mark comes up. If you guys could please help me trouble shoot this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Alex Zhang

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I rarely use forums but in this case, I made my first account and am currently posting my first thread because I am the most frustrated I have been in a while. Three days ago, I updated two off my Cydia apps, (Music Box, Stride) and all of sudden my pictures stopped sending through iMessage. Now, I think my case is rare because the small red exclamation mark doesn't come up but instead it goes through, says delivered, but the recipient never receives it! I went three days without even knowing my pictures were going through because I thought they just didn't respond. I attempted to google the issue and look on other forums but everyone else's phones that wont send MMS's stop because the red exclamation mark comes up. If you guys could please help me trouble shoot this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Alex Zhang

I would remove the two tweaks before you noticed it and see if it helps

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

alexxzzhang

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I uninstalled the two tweaks and it still won't send. The only way I can bypass this annoyance is if i hold down the picture while it is attempting to send, and i send it as a text instead. Thank you Peligro for answering though.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled the two tweaks and it still won't send. The only way I can bypass this annoyance is if i hold down the picture while it is attempting to send, and i send it as a text instead. Thank you Peligro for answering though.

Keep removing tweaks until it's fixed

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

bakerman1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
If you want to start fresh you can YouTube "ilex rat" which will reset your phone but keep your jailbreak. Worked well for me when I had problems.