iPhone 5 notifications not working

tallytabletommy

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi. So I was using my iPhone 5 and no notifications would pop up on my phone. The messaging app badge icon for example would show I have three unread messages however when I slide down the notification center, it says no new notifications. If I try to go to Settings > Notifications, all it does is keep loading and the app list never pops up.

Any ideas how to fix? I've tried rebooting and hard resetting but no luck. My last resort would be to restore but I don't want to lose my jailbreak. Any advice and/or tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Try going into safe mode (either through activator, SBSettings, or holding the volume up button while rebooting). Do you still have the spinning wheel of death?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Then you have a tweak causing a conflict more than likely. How long ago did this start? Did you update or install anything recently?

You can use sbsettings to temporarily disable certain tweaks until you fix it. If you do this, you must turn them back on before uninstalling the tweak.

Kayla1555

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi yall i just have a problem my notifications were working and out of no where they just stopped one day .. i dont get ANY NOTIFICATIONS and it is really bothering me . ive tried resetting my settings because i didnt want to lose my stuff on my ipod . I just updated my ipod 5 hopping that would fix it .. NO FIX!! PLEASEEE HELPP

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Are you jailbroken? Did you turn off notifications? Do you have Do not disturb accidentally turned in?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro