Is there anyone here that is running 6.1.2 on iPhone 5 Sprint CDMA? I am in need of a copy of the preferences.app. I deleted mine by mistake. I hope someone here can help. If so it is located in /var/stash/applications. Thanks in advance
    07-10-2013 04:23 PM
    Is there anyone here that is running 6.1.2 on iPhone 5 Sprint CDMA? I am in need of a copy of the preferences.app. I deleted mine by mistake. I hope someone here can help. If so it is located in /var/stash/applications. Thanks in advance
    I would assume you are talking about a jailbroken iPhone and a jailbreak app? Please post jailbreak discussions in the jailbreak section of the website from now on. Thanks.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    07-10-2013 06:11 PM
    I would assume you are talking about a jailbroken iPhone and a jailbreak app? Please post jailbreak discussions in the jailbreak section of the website from now on. Thanks.

Isn't preferences part of the basic iOS? If it were a jailbreak app, he could easily download it again from Cydia.

If it's part of the stock iOS, it's copyrighted by Apple. That means we can't send it here =/
    07-10-2013 09:13 PM
    Isn't preferences part of the basic iOS? If it were a jailbreak app, he could easily download it again from Cydia.

If it's part of the stock iOS, it's copyrighted by Apple. That means we can't send it here =/
    There is no app called preferences. And to delete a stock app, you would have to be jailbroken and have tweaks installed. I believe he may be talking about the Settings.app, but that still can't be deleted without a jailbreak.

07-10-2013 09:14 PM
    It's called Preferences.app. It's located in /var/stash/Applications. And yes I am jailbroken and running 6.1.2 iphone 5, Sprint. If anyone here is jail broken. I'm asking them to navigate to /var/stash/Applications and copy the Preferences.app and upload it here. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Just wanted to reply.
    07-11-2013 02:48 AM
    It's called Preferences.app. It's located in /var/stash/Applications. And yes I am jailbroken and running 6.1.2 iphone 5, Sprint. If anyone here is jail broken. I'm asking them to navigate to /var/stash/Applications and copy the Preferences.app and upload it here. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Just wanted to reply.
    That is the settings.app, which makes it copyrighted material and we cannot upload this for you. Sorry.
    07-11-2013 01:59 PM