Hey Everyone,

A few quick questions:

I'm trying to install/enable the TouchPal Keyboard, not from the AppStore, but rather the Jailbreak tweak and etc. I've downloaded the correct App from the BigBoss Rep about a dozen times...I've rebooted and have gone into Settings ==> General ==> Keyboard ==> Keyboards ==> 'Add New Keyboard'...

However, when I scroll to look for any variation of the TouchPal Keyboard...it isn' there?

I'm currently running an iPhone 4S w/ iOS v6.01 (Sprint Carrier). I know that TouchPal is compatible with iOS versions 6.0 and 6.1 but I don't know if there is a problem with version 6.01.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Also, it's been a long time since I first JailBroke my wife's iPhone 4 when it first came out, and I see that so much has changed.

Are there any general suggestions or things I should be aware of with Jailbreaking and working with Cydia?

Any other custom REPOs that I should be adding and etc?

Thank you!!!

BJ

Last edited by biggjoe; 07-08-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    07-08-2013 01:18 PM
    Hey Everyone,

A few quick questions:

I'm trying to install/enable the TouchPal Keyboard, not from the AppStore, but rather the Jailbreak tweak and etc. I've downloaded the correct App from the BigBoss Rep about a dozen times...I've rebooted and have gone into Settings ==> General ==> Keyboard ==> Keyboards ==> 'Add New Keyboard'...

However, when I scroll to look for any variation of the TouchPal Keyboard...it isn' there?

I'm currently running an iPhone 4S w/ iOS v6.01 (Sprint Carrier). I know that TouchPal is compatible with iOS versions 6.0 and 6.1 but I don't know if there is a problem with version 6.01.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Also, it's been a long time since I first JailBroke my wife's iPhone 4 when it first came out, and I see that so much has changed.

Are there any general suggestions or things I should be aware of with Jailbreaking and working with Cydia?

Any other custom REPOs that I should be adding and etc?

Thank you!!!

BJ

Are you sure it's from the bigboss repo? I've searched and did not find it.
    07-08-2013 10:10 PM