Hi everyone,
    I have Activator gesture set to double-tap clock on my Lockscreen to unlock my phone. Now i dont see the need for the Slide to Unlock feature, figured i could use that space for Lockinfo since i have that as well.

Lockinfo does have an option to hide the slider however its not doing a great job as part of it is still showing (the top part).

I would like my lockscreen to have as much space as possible for Lockinfos' notifications.

My search on this yields no real result to what i am looking for. I would prefer avoiding installing more Winterboard themes and remove the slider with as lightweight resource as possible.

Thank you!
    07-04-2013 03:35 AM
    I see a tweak in Cydia called Slider Width. It says you can remove the text and change the width to anything, including zero I would assume. Perhaps you could use this to do what you want without Winterboard.
    07-04-2013 09:21 AM
    I see a tweak in Cydia called Slider Width. It says you can remove the text and change the width to anything, including zero I would assume. Perhaps you could use this to do what you want without Winterboard.
    Laelipoo, thanks for your input. I had that before but it isn't what i am looking for. What SliderWidth does is exactly that: adjusting the width of the slider.
    I also tried SliderKiller and all the others in Cydia with keyword slider in front, but nothing i am looking for - to disable the slider.

Thanks again!
    07-04-2013 09:53 AM
    No problem. Figured if you could set it to zero and remove the text, that would be enough. Hopefully you find something.
    07-04-2013 09:56 AM
    You might look at the options in Springtomize 2, if you happen to have that. I know there are options to hide the lock screen slider knob, the text, and the camera button included.
    07-04-2013 11:04 AM
    Why not make a quick slider theme with transparent png files? You want the visual space, you'll get it that way?
    07-04-2013 01:21 PM
    You might look at the options in Springtomize 2, if you happen to have that. I know there are options to hide the lock screen slider knob, the text, and the camera button included.
    Thanks for your suggestion, however i am not willing to make a purchase unless its 100% working. Also, i am not sure if i will find the other capabilities in Springtomize attractive. And they do not have a trial period like Lockinfo does - which i eventually tried, like & finally installed
    Why not make a quick slider theme with transparent png files? You want the visual space, you'll get it that way?
    Thanks for this suggestion too but its too much work cos i don't know a single thing about theming
    07-05-2013 11:54 AM
    Free tweak called "slide to unlock killer", removes the bar and words.
    07-05-2013 04:30 PM