iPad 2 Ios 6.1.2 jailbreak problem...

Mohammad Ali8

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys....

I need some help here..i have jailbroken my iPad 2 running ios 6.1.2, and it was working till my dad asked me if can barrow it for some project.... then the next thing i knew was that i was sitting on my computer trying to send the files over to PC using iPhonebrowser and he was deleting sending in and out of the ipad he even somehow deleted some the native ios apps...
the he delete the most importing one ev0sion folder and now i was trying to jailbreak my ipad again but it says that my ipad is threadt jailbreak and i need to go into cydia and install an app or something, cydia wont lunch and it crashes.....

So what i am asking is if some one have an ipad with 6.1.2 ios he can upload the filesystems folder with so that i can delete the ones on my ipad and import his in mine and re-jailbreak my ipad, please...

thanks in advance.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Once an iOS installation has become corrupt - having someone upload certain files isn't really going to be of any help - the only thing you can do is restore the iOS fully to ensure all the proper files are there, and in the proper file structure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro