Stuck in reboot loop on iPhone 5

SSilver99

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi ! :biggrin:

There is my story:
I have some problems with my iPhone 5 using 6.1.1 and jaibreaked.

It sudently turn off and boot loop again and again. ( I can only see apple logo then reboot ... )
I did a lot of research about ( actually i spent more than 4 hours to try to fix my iphone ) because i need it to work and i tried a lot of manipulation on my phone without any results.

( I already did : Power buttom + Home = Restart but reboot loop, i can only see apple logo ).
Pushing volume buttom + until home appear ( but it doesn't... Only apple logo and reboot loop. )
I don't want to restaure. I really have to save some importants files and iMessages.

I found a subject here that said that we have to delete some files inside the phone. But how can i access to that files on my computer?
http://forums.imore.com/jailbreakin...s-mods/255067-stuck-reboot-loop-iphone-4s.htm

What can i do? I'm opened to any suggestions.

Again thanks a lot for help.

Silver

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

There is my story:
I have some problems with my iPhone 5 using 6.1.3 and jaibreaked.

It sudently turn off and boot loop again and again. ( I can only see apple logo then reboot ... )
I did a lot of research about ( actually i spent more than 4 hours to try to fix my iphone ) because i need it to work and i tried a lot of manipulation on my phone without any results.

( I already did : Power buttom + Home = Restart but reboot loop, i can only see apple logo ).
Pushing volume buttom + until home appear ( but it doesn't... Only apple logo and reboot loop. )
I don't want to restaure. I really have to save some importants files and iMessages.

I found a subject here that said that we have to delete some files inside the phone. But how can i access to that files on my computer?
http://forums.imore.com/jailbreakin...s-mods/255067-stuck-reboot-loop-iphone-4s.htm

Silver

1st, 6.1.3 CANNOT be jb. All you need to do is place the phone into dfu mode and connect to computer an restore thru iTunes. U won't be able to downgrade or jailbreak but at least ur iPhone will be alive again. Good luck

SSilver99

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thank you for your answer rdiddy_25.
I probably mistaken. If 6.1.3 cannot be jaibreaked i'm not on 6.1.3 because i jaibreaked it. Then it is probably 6.1.1
Acutally i cannot check my version but i'm pretty sure that it is 6.1.1

( Post edited ) I just checked i'm 6.0 version )

Thanks

Silver

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

There is my story:
I have some problems with my iPhone 5 using 6.1.1 and jaibreaked.

Silver

To see the files you need to use a usb file explorer like iExplorer or iFunbox. Then hook your phone up to your computer via USB, open the program, and hopefully you'll be able to see the files that way.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Thank you for your answer rdiddy_25.
I probably mistaken. If 6.1.3 cannot be jaibreaked i'm not on 6.1.3 because i jaibreaked it. Then it is probably 6.1.1
Acutally i cannot check my version but i'm pretty sure that it is 6.1.1

( Post edited ) I just checked i'm 6.0 version )

Thanks

Silver

If you're stuck in a boot loop and don't know how to tunnel into your phone, how did you check the iOS version? Those two conditions can't both be true OR you couldn't have checked.

If you're not stuck in a boot loop, your problem is solved, yay.
If you know how to tunnel into your phone, you already know how to find the files listed in the other thread. Follow that guide.

If both of those are true, it's not helpful to make up details.

So no matter which of the three scenarios we have, it seems like you're all set.