Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got an Iphone 4 gsm 3.1
with iOS version 6.1.3 updated from iTunes
Jailbreaked with 6.0 from Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
semitethered hacktivated working.
Cydia working fine.

I cant make or receive calls even though i have a new sim card activated. I got two phones. One of them is unlocked and the other one is not. these are IMEI:

01 241900 740760 2 Locked
01 265200 474151 2 Unocked

I tried rebooting after disabling 3g but still shows "no service" sim is working and accepts the pin number, but it sais "searching" for about 5 seconds and then just "no service" on my general information i see there is no available operator. Can anyone help me to fix this? and btw, is it possible i relocked the iphone by upgrading even though its unlocked by imei?

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
... if it's unlocked by IMEI, why would you hacktivate it? Hacktivation is for phones that cannot be activated through official channels. If your phone is IMEI unlocked, you can activate through official channels (iTunes, OTA). You shouldn't be hacktivating it.

Diego Segura

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I hacktivated it because i didnt have original simcard. If i tried to restore it with iTunes it said that there was a problem with activation, so i did this. BTW, i solved it.
To do it i did the following:

I added a cydia repo:
http://repo.bingner.com

And i downloaded an app called SAM
With that i was able to make it work.

Ty anyway for your time.

For the locked iphone is there any way to unlock with that baseband by other method than with the original carrier? They ask me for some information i don't have.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
SAM is an awesome tool, and I am glad it fixed whatever was borked for you.

However, that baseband is not unlockable, and you cannot manipulate it. It's possible that some interposers may support it, like R-Sim but you'd have to ask them directly.

​The only other option would be an IMEI unlock of course.

Akiel Ramgoolam

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
hey i have an iphone 4 running ios 6.1.3 and witht he same baseband 4.12.05 yet ultrasn0w and SAMpref not working .....nothing seems to work to unlock the fone... basically its jus an ipod touch rite now ....can you help me

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
hey i have an iphone 4 running ios 6.1.3 and witht he same baseband 4.12.05 yet ultrasn0w and SAMpref not working .....nothing seems to work to unlock the fone... basically its jus an ipod touch rite now ....can you help me

Again, ultrasn0w does not support that baseband. Your only options would be a sim interposer or an official unlock.

ferdi1975

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem as Diego and SAM didn't work for me either :-(
Can anyone help me to unlock my IMEI? It would be greatly appreciated, would be cool to use my Iphone finally as a fone and not only as an Ipod
IMEI: 012655003404016
It's locked to the austrian carrier A1 Mobilkom

Last edited: