After "just boot" starts jailed

Diego Segura

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
hi, i've been a pair of days trying to jailbreak my iphone 4 3.1 gsm.updated to 6.1.3 with iTunes.

First i tried downgrading to 5.0.1 (that was the only firmware that worked after trying 6.1.2, 6.0, 5.1.1, etc) but after jailbreaking it it turned off suddenly and was impossible to make it start again without restoring again with itunes. I tried it twice but same results.

Now, i am trying a tutorial that explains how to jailbreak with 6.0 having 6.1.3 installed. Everything goes ok but it stays too long in "please wait" step (like double than video shows: NEW Jailbreak 6.1.3 Semi Untethered iOS iPhone 4,3GS & iPod Touch 4 - YouTube).

Anyway it finishes jailbreak and starts iOS. Then i restart redsn0w and select ipsw 6.0 again, just boot, go to dfu, and takes for about 15 min to start (with pineapple on screen) and when it starts its still jailed...

I tried with redsnow 9.15.b3. I also tried creating a custom ipsw with iFaith 1.5.8 and snowbreeze 2.9.7, but i had no luck with that. I think that most of my shsh blobs are broken or something.

Can anyone give me a hand with this? tyvm

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well your SHSH blobs wouldn't affect the jailbreaking process, as you're already on 6.1.3 and it's the current software.

There is no official jailbreak for 6.1.3. Redsn0w does work for most people, but there are others having the same issues you are. You can try to use sn0wbreeze to jailbreak on a fresh 6.1.3, or try redsn0w on a fresh 6.1.3. I would backup, restore to stock through iTunes and set up as new, try one of the two tools, see if it boots tethered properly, and if so, you could then restore from backup.

Diego Segura

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, its solved. I just redid whole process and now its working. And did all steps fast. Now i got another problem, i think its not related but i dont know...

Everything is ok, hacktivated, semitethered and with cydia working.

The problem i got now is that i get "no service" error. I got 2 iphones, one of them is locked but not the other one. I jailbreaked both the same way and both say "no service". I am trying this with a new sim card (i took it out from the box yesterday).
I tried disabling 3g from options, and rebooting but it didnt work.
My imeis are:
01 241900 740760 2 Locked
01 265200 474151 2 Unlocked
My baseband on both phones is 04.12.05 so i think that is a bad new. But anyway, sim is ok, and at least one of the phones is unlocked. What can the problem be?

edit: As i think this is not related i open a new post for it.

Last edited:

Diego Segura

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
No, i didn't try to install ultrasnow. I thought it tdidn't work for this baseband and that if the terminal is imei unlocked its not necessary, isnt it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods