Hi everyone,
    I guess the answer is already pretty obvious if you did some research regarding changing the default app to handle emails and calendar.
    Just thought that maybe someone here may have the latest news/rumor to share in accomplishing this?
    Instead of the stock iOS mail & Calendar app, i like to use Mailbox & Fantastical instead.
    Any hacks, tweaks rumors?
    It will be awesome if any developer is up for this.
    Thanks!
    06-09-2013 06:05 AM
    I could very well be wrong because of my lack of jailbreak knowledge, but I'm not sure that what you're asking can be done.
    06-09-2013 11:11 AM
    There certainly is a tweak that allows users to change their default browser - browser chooser.
    Not a programmer myself but i think the way it works is 'non-native', meaning it just 'tricks' the OS to point to Chrome or whatever other browser u choose. Kinda like a shortcut or alias.
    Anyways, i would really love to hear it here if there are updates on this info
    06-09-2013 11:29 AM
    There certainly is a tweak that allows users to change their default browser - browser chooser.
    Not a programmer myself but i think the way it works is 'non-native', meaning it just 'tricks' the OS to point to Chrome or whatever other browser u choose. Kinda like a shortcut or alias.
    Anyways, i would really love to hear it here if there are updates on this info
    I'm aware of the browser thing, but not what you referenced above in regard to the native Calendar and Native Mail app. Again, I am unaware of a tweak, but as I stated earlier, my knowledge in regard to jail breaking is minuscule. Anyway, hopefully someone more knowledgeable will point you in the right direction. Take care and enjoy your Sunday...
    06-09-2013 12:10 PM