I have a 4S, not sure what happened, but phone rebooted, could not get it our of "safe mode". Have not installed tweek lately so did not think it was that. I have simple passcode turned off, and have a passcode of 4 digits. When I would try to get out of safe mode, started putting in passcode, phone would lock up on 3rd digit....... so, I shortened passcode to 2 digits. Now works, came out of safe mode. Anyway, not sure what was happening, it was like something was timing out. Just thought I would share
    06-05-2013 03:02 PM
    So did you actually fix it? What happens if you turn off passcode altogether reboot the phone and then try a 4 digit passcode again?
    06-05-2013 04:13 PM
    So did you actually fix it? What happens if you turn off passcode altogether reboot the phone and then try a 4 digit passcode again?
    I did not try that. It pretty much happened out of the blue, the first thing I did was remove a couple tweeks, but that did no good. That is when I noticed it seemed to time out while typing the code in, so made the code 2 digits, and it worked. I have not tried with 4 digits again, might leave it this way for a while. Mainly trying to get it working without having to reset phone. If it happens again I will try what you suggested
    06-05-2013 07:19 PM