I went through and deleted a bunch of Cydia tweaks sort of like a cleaning up my device sort of deal and when it went to respring it froze. This has happened before so I just hard reset and when it went to boot back up it got stuck on the apple startup. I have been able to get into the device and view files so if there is anything like that I can do please tell me. If I remember right, I did install OpenSSH when I first jailbroke but when I try to use the terminal in ifunbox it tells me I dont have OpenSSH installed or else I would try to put a safe mode command in. I have attempted to put OpenSSH into my auto install folder but it doesnt want to install which I can understand but it was worth a shot. I am trying to get this problem fixed before I decide to upgrade to 6.1.3 and lose my untethered jailbreak. I have attempted using RedSnow to restore to 6.1 but it doesnt support anything above 6.0 at the moment or else I would go that route. If anybody has any suggestions I would be a very happy person.
    05-29-2013 11:49 PM
    Try holding the up volume button during boot. This should bring you into a safe mode.

If that doesn't work, there's a post in a thread about Siri by ridiculocity about a way to tunnel in to delete a couple of files to force Cydia to rebuild your boot. That helps with this issue sometimes as well.
    05-29-2013 11:55 PM