iPhone5 crashes every night at 00:00:05

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
My jailbroken phone has crashed at the exact same time every night since May 21, it must have something to do with a jailbreak app/tweak I have that is changing the date. I have crash logs, does anyone here know how to read them? I haven't added any new tweaks since that date but there have been many updates to my existing tweaks. I do have a tweak called DateCarrier that replaces the carrier name with the current date but I've had that since the jailbreak came out and there have been no updates to it.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you may have already found your problem with that calendar date tweak. Try removing that tweak for 24 hours and see if it happens again. If it still does then one by one remove the most recent tweaks or tweaks with updates till you isolate which one is causing your problem.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you may have already found your problem with that calendar date tweak. Try removing that tweak for 24 hours and see if it happens again. If it still does then one by one remove the most recent tweaks or tweaks with updates till you isolate which one is causing your problem.

Thanks for reply, I've disabled it and will wait to see if it happens tonight. I have a feeling it's not actually that tweak but a conflict with it and some other new tweak or update. I was hoping someone could read crash reports to narrow it down for me. At least I know why my alarm hasn't gone off this week :(

Tweet @LondonComp ***

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Again tonight....
9yta9e2y.jpg

Tweet @LondonComp ***

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It was date carrier for me, i had the same problem every night, as soon as i uninstalled it, no problem, emailed with crash logs, tried to contact on twitter to let them know the problem, and no replies

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It was date carrier for me, i had the same problem every night, as soon as i uninstalled it, no problem, emailed with crash logs, tried to contact on twitter to let them know the problem, and no replies

I had it turned off last night and it still happened. Will remove it completely and see if it happens tonight.
Thx

Tweet @LondonComp ***

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled DateCarrier and my phone did not crash last night. I'm not convinced the problem was actually DateCarrier but a conflict with something else. Thanks for the replies.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled DateCarrier and my phone did not crash last night. I'm not convinced the problem was actually DateCarrier but a conflict with something else. Thanks for the replies.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

Yeah, i agree, im sure it was something conflicting for me as well, but i have so many tweaks i just didnt wanna waste the time going through all of them, easier for me just to delete it and be done

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Not sure if you'll be able to replace the carrier with this, but SB Settings has an option to put the date in the status bar.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if you'll be able to replace the carrier with this, but SB Settings has an option to put the date in the status bar.

I don't use SBsettings but used Springtomize to remove the Carrier name, to use Springtomize to add the date to the status bar it removes the time so I'd rather not.
Thx for reply.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem with DateCarrier, had to delete it

Haven't had the problem since I removed it but it was fine for months before the conflict. Never did find out what conflict was.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Haven't had the problem since I removed it but it was fine for months before the conflict. Never did find out what conflict was.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

They did an update to the tweak the same night mine started doing that

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal