Hooks Law Vs Accelerate

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive been using hooks law, and i like it but i wonder sometimes if its the source of incompatibility with some other tweaks, anyone have opinions? Should i switch to accelerate? Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[NOTE]Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.[/NOTE]

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
People have reported that. I have used both with no issues. Currently I am using hooke's law. But if you're not sure that's the problem, you can disable the tweak with sbsettings and observe. If your phone stops acting up, then Hooke is the problem and you should switch to accelerate.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
People have reported that. I have used both with no issues. Currently I am using hooke's law. But if you're not sure that's the problem, you can disable the tweak with sbsettings and observe. If your phone stops acting up, then Hooke is the problem and you should switch to accelerate.

Yeah i think ill stay with it, the safe modes are very infrequent but i was just wondering if anyone had preferences