Ok, here's a new one: Daughter was being silly and placed all my apps in numerous folders (4 or so per folder), no big deal I thought. This morning I try to remove them and setup my screens again, and each time I try to press and hold to jiggle them and move...device resprings! I can access my apps...just can't get them out of the darn folders. Haven't installed any new tweaks just prior to that...everything has been working fine until this morning! Any help please?!!
    05-14-2013 07:28 AM
    Try booting into safe mode (turn phone off, hold volume up button while turning phone on, keep holding volume up button until you see the lockscreen). See if it works then.
    05-14-2013 07:42 AM
    Ok, in safe mode I have all my apps out of folders...now not sure if when I turn device back off and then on if they will all go back in?!!
    05-14-2013 08:22 AM
    And now out of safe mode they all are back in the folders!!! Grrr....
    05-14-2013 08:39 AM
    As always, it will be easier to help if we have a list your Cydia installations.
    05-14-2013 08:51 AM
    Ok, here's a new one: Daughter was being silly and placed all my apps in numerous folders (4 or so per folder), no big deal I thought. This morning I try to remove them and setup my screens again, and each time I try to press and hold to jiggle them and move...device resprings! I can access my apps...just can't get them out of the darn folders. Haven't installed any new tweaks just prior to that...everything has been working fine until this morning! Any help please?!!
    Do you have any folder organiser tweak? like Infnifolder or folder inhancer? if so, remove them and try if it works
    05-14-2013 09:11 AM
    Here's what I have, all of which have been running fine for past month that I've had them...
    Apps in folders...can't get them out!!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1368538157.329011.jpg

I also have a few iwidgets and 3 icon sets installed...
    05-14-2013 09:29 AM
    Here's what I have, all of which have been running fine for past month that I've had them...

I also have a few iwidgets and 3 icon sets installed...
    Being master of the obvious here, you don't have the issue in safe mode but do have it booting normally. That means it is in fact due to a tweak. I'm going to guess you didn't notice it because your respring only happens when trying to enter wiggly mode inside of a folder. During the past month, it is unlikely you tried to do this so you never encountered the bug.

If I had to guess, I'd say try to remove IconRenamer first. It seems to be the on with the most to do while you're in folders. Try removing that and make your changes. Then you can replace it. You can also use safe mode to try enabling it to see if it causes the problems in safe mode. If that doesn't work, the fun is chasing down which tweak it is.
    seashell93 likes this.
    05-14-2013 11:19 AM
    I FIXED IT! I FIXED IT!!! Thanks for suggestions...not sure what it was but I just removed tweaks having to do with icons, figured it was good starting point, and tried getting 'jiggle' that way...all better now!!! 😰
    05-14-2013 11:20 AM