Ipod 4g wont update ios

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbo1983

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Im having trouble updating my jailbroke ipod touch 4g, the current ios is 4.3.1, the problem i am having is when i connect :mad:it to itunes to update, it backs up ok then seems to get stuck in recovery mode. Im trying to update as i cant get zeusmos to work on any of the repos i have unless you have a minimum of ios 5 any info and help would be very much appreciated As its nearly had a couple of close encounters with my wall cheers

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You're trying to update to an iOS that's no longer being signed. As such, you're running into issues.

If you had Cydia saving your SHSH blobs for you, you should be able to use redsn0w to restore to a specific iOS. If not, you'll be waiting until a future jailbreak =/

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Isn't Zeusmos the new insta--llous? We're not going to help you pirate apps.
Allegedly, no... the Zeusmos proprietor claims his is a means of 'developers' signing apps outside the Apple escosystem for"development purposes"... it can still be used to side load apps from other than official sources - legitimately obtained or not... and that is at serious odds with iMore's official policy of not supporting piracy in any way... thus, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro