Like biteSMS shows the contact pictures in the conversation list. I tried Messages Conversation Photos which shows chat heads like Facebook app in the messages but it doesn't looks that cool. Is there any other tweak which allows me to see contact pictures in the messages? Please & Thank you.
    05-11-2013 04:05 AM
    Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.
    05-11-2013 09:10 AM
    Oh yeah sure and thank you.
    05-11-2013 09:27 AM
    Do you want it by each message? I had one once, but forgot what it was. BiteSMS will include their picture in the top right corner by replacing the edit button.
    05-11-2013 10:55 AM
    I use messages conversation photos. I dont like how its small circular pics but it looks fine. I tried a handful of other apps when I first jailbroke my iphone 5. Most werent compatible with ios 6. theres copic, chatpic, contact pics, etc.
    05-11-2013 02:05 PM
    Do you want it by each message? I had one once, but forgot what it was. BiteSMS will include their picture in the top right corner by replacing the edit button.
    Yeah but I don't like biteSMS because it takes a bit while to open up and I prefer the messages app more. Therefore, I was looking for some tweak which can be able to show contact pictures.
    05-11-2013 03:32 PM
    messages conversation tweak allows this as long as the contact has a assigned photo
    05-12-2013 01:08 AM
    I use messages conversation photos. I dont like how its small circular pics but it looks fine. I tried a handful of other apps when I first jailbroke my iphone 5. Most werent compatible with ios 6. theres copic, chatpic, contact pics, etc.
    Do you know any of them which works with iOS 6?
    05-12-2013 04:04 AM
    Checkout copic. It has rounded squares for the contact pics. I didn't keep it bc for some reason, it wouldn't show pics for all my contacts which did have pics. It shows pics in the message app (when your not in any particular message) too. It's annoying for the ones that don't have pics since it still takes up the same amount as if it had a pic. I'm sticking with contact pics.
    05-12-2013 04:43 AM
    Checkout copic. It has rounded squares for the contact pics. I didn't keep it bc for some reason, it wouldn't show pics for all my contacts which did have pics. It shows pics in the message app (when your not in any particular message) too. It's annoying for the ones that don't have pics since it still takes up the same amount as if it had a pic. I'm sticking with contact pics.
    Hey. Copic won't show pictures on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6. :/
    05-13-2013 03:20 AM
    It worked for me. 6.1.2 iPhone 5. Like I said, even though the majority of my contacts had pics in my address book, for some reason colic would only show about half of them. Message contact pics is your best bet. If your dead set on another tweak look for a newer or different version of copic. I used it in march and it was fine.
    05-13-2013 05:15 AM
    It worked for me. 6.1.2 iPhone 5. Like I said, even though the majority of my contacts had pics in my address book, for some reason colic would only show about half of them. Message contact pics is your best bet. If your dead set on another tweak look for a newer or different version of copic. I used it in march and it was fine.
    Message contact pics is a cydia tweak or what? I tried searching on cydia search but there isn't any tweak showing up with that name. :/
    And for some reason copic won't show any pictures. Instead it will only show blank box shaped spaces before the Name of the Person with whom my conversation is going.
    05-13-2013 11:37 AM
    Messages Conversation
    05-19-2013 09:17 AM
    I use Flex. And just add the contact messages tweak from within the settings in Flex.
    05-19-2013 11:06 AM
    There a few options: See who youre talking to with Messages Conversation Photos

For xMessages you might need to add the beta repo: getdelta.co
    05-19-2013 11:32 AM