Name of this iWidget?

Squilly3

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Been looking for this for a while now. Anyone know the name?
9ynyl1Y.png

Thanks!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
How would I do that if iFile isn't on my computer? The only things from my phone on my computer are just pictures.

Email the zip file to yourself. Open the email on your phone then tap the zip file and select open in iFile then move it to the proper location in iFile. :)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I emailed it to myself and added it to iFile but can't move it nor can I find the hierarchy for iWidgets.

iWidgets DON'T have a hierarchy in Winterboard because they don't go in Winterboard. Once u unzip the file, u have to move the file into the iWidgets folder. Go to var/mobile/library/iWidgets folder

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Without actually having your phone in hand, my advice is somewhat limited.

I use iFile for my file moving. When I first download something from my email, it goes to Var--->Mobile--->Documents. When I move it to iWidgets folder, I cut it from there and paste to Var--->Mobile--->Library--->iWidgets. Then to get it activated on SB, just hold down on SB until the iWidget folder pops up

Do you know how to cut and paste something from that folder to get it into your iWidgets folder?
Where did you download the iWidget from?
Do other iWidgets work or is it just this one?
Is it an actual iWidget file? Iphantoms has both iWidgets and PPHTML files that are the same thing and I've accidentally put the PPHTML file in iWidget and vice versa and it wouldn't work until I realized my mistake.

I'm not trying to condescend you if you know how to do it or make you seem silly. I just need a better understanding of what went wrong and where it went wrong so we can get you up and running.

Squilly3

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Without actually having your phone in hand, my advice is somewhat limited.

I use iFile for my file moving. When I first download something from my email, it goes to Var--->Mobile--->Documents. When I move it to iWidgets folder, I cut it from there and paste to Var--->Mobile--->Library--->iWidgets. Then to get it activated on SB, just hold down on SB until the iWidget folder pops up

Do you know how to cut and paste something from that folder to get it into your iWidgets folder?
Where did you download the iWidget from?
Do other iWidgets work or is it just this one?
Is it an actual iWidget file? Iphantoms has both iWidgets and PPHTML files that are the same thing and I've accidentally put the PPHTML file in iWidget and vice versa and it wouldn't work until I realized my mistake.

I'm not trying to condescend you if you know how to do it or make you seem silly. I just need a better understanding of what went wrong and where it went wrong so we can get you up and running.
I just checked. Seems to be in the correct folder and looks the same as the other two standard iWidgets in the folder (Analog Clock & Calendar). I think I cut and pasted it....

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just checked. Seems to be in the correct folder and looks the same as the other two standard iWidgets in the folder (Analog Clock & Calendar). I think I cut and pasted it....

Try deleting the iWidget and reinstalling. That would be my first option. Second would be to try to download a different iWidget and see if that works. The only problem I've ever had with iWidgets was the GPS locator that I had downloaded. It worked for a while then quit. Once I deleted that, I was good to go.

Squilly3

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Try deleting the iWidget and reinstalling. That would be my first option. Second would be to try to download a different iWidget and see if that works. The only problem I've ever had with iWidgets was the GPS locator that I had downloaded. It worked for a while then quit. Once I deleted that, I was good to go.

Working now, thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner