hi- that basically sums it up. i recently jailbreak my 4s and realized that when i double tap the home button the media controls don't come up anymore on my lock screen.

my only guesses are lockinfo and/or glasklart?

any ideas? what can i do to help you guys help debug my phone?

thanks
    05-03-2013 12:47 AM
    Do you use a tweak to hide your lock screen clock? If so, which one?
    05-03-2013 08:07 AM
    It's probablt lockinfo. Just turn it back on.
    05-03-2013 08:09 AM
    Do you use a tweak to hide your lock screen clock? If so, which one?
    thanks,

I did, it was lockscreen clock hide. but I've since removed it and have resprung as well. I also reinstalled glasklart as well. would it be easier if I listed all my jailbreaks?
    Last edited by stevendo; 05-03-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    05-03-2013 03:59 PM
    It's probablt lockinfo. Just turn it back on.
    yea? lockinfo is turned on .. is there a setting I'm overlooking?
    05-03-2013 04:10 PM
    yea? lockinfo is turned on .. is there a setting I'm overlooking?
    Possibly. Under lockinfo then appearance then while playing:

05-03-2013 04:15 PM
    Possibly. Under lockinfo then appearance then while playing:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/04/egyvusa4.jpg
    wow thanks i'm getting closer to the problem. is this for lockinfo5? i have two appearance menu's and neither of them have a while playing menu.
    Attached Thumbnails [debug] missing media controls from lockscreen-photo-1.png   [debug] missing media controls from lockscreen-photo-2.png   [debug] missing media controls from lockscreen-photo-3.png   [debug] missing media controls from lockscreen-photo-4.png  
    05-04-2013 09:32 PM
    also i looked into activator

settings > activator > at lock screen > home button double press > iPod controls

is checked too
    05-05-2013 04:01 PM
    wow thanks i'm getting closer to the problem. is this for lockinfo5? i have two appearance menu's and neither of them have a while playing menu.
    Yes, since only lockinfo 5 supports iOS 6. It's under Lockinfo-Lockscreen-Appearance-While playing. Now I am running the beta, which you may not be and that could be the problem. Add http://apt.dba-technologies.com/repo and download the beta of lockinfo.
    05-05-2013 08:31 PM
    I run lockscreen clock hide on mine. I still get the controls. I haven't been running Glaskart on the 5, but I had it on my 4 without losing the controls. You could easily disable the theme and see if they return though to eliminate that as an option.
    05-05-2013 08:46 PM
    Yes, since only lockinfo 5 supports iOS 6. It's under Lockinfo-Lockscreen-Appearance-While playing. Now I am running the beta, which you may not be and that could be the problem. Add http://apt.dba-technologies.com/repo and download the beta of lockinfo.
    thanks! this is a great temporary solution until i figure out what's going on. turning on the show while playing feature forces the iPod controls to replace the clock/weather while it's playing. so i can't see time or weather at all while i'm listening to music unless i unlock and put in the password. have any other leads?
    05-06-2013 03:30 PM
    I run lockscreen clock hide on mine. I still get the controls. I haven't been running Glaskart on the 5, but I had it on my 4 without losing the controls. You could easily disable the theme and see if they return though to eliminate that as an option.
    thanks for the suggestion. i did try trying disabling glasklart, but it didn't bring back the iPod controls. i can't help but think activator has something to do with my situation. i can assign iPod controls to other gestures, but double tapping the home button refuses to work.
    05-06-2013 03:34 PM