iphone 4s after installing iblacklist

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
after installing iblacklist iphone restarted itself and
After reboot, Cydia, all JB apps, and Safari, Mail, Plans crash, and JB seems dead,, even holdind the volume up button wont work for me... i need help iphone 4s 6.1.2

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
i asked help from a freind !! after a day ,, my friend said that he deleted some files using ifunbox
now i am in huge problem ,, no cydia and jailbroken apps showing in iphone ,,,,:mad:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The sinful repo is a pirate repo, that's your problem. You installed a pirated version of iBlacklist, and letting someone else do things to your phone wasn't the smartest of ideas either. I hate to say it, but you're stuck restoring to 6.1.3 and running stock.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you try holding the home button and power button down until the phone comes back on?

You're suggesting a hard reboot. He's already rebooted. He's also shown knowledge of safe mode, a more advanced troubleshooting technique than forcing a reboot.

I'm curious now. What's your background?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
You're suggesting a hard reboot. He's already rebooted. He's also shown knowledge of safe mode, a more advanced troubleshooting technique than forcing a reboot.

I'm curious now. What's your background?

I think he's just throws out random things regardless if its relevant or not I say we start a petition to ignore/boycott his replies! If u read all 11 of his post/replies, smh....

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The sinful repo is a pirate repo, that's your problem. You installed a pirated version of iBlacklist, and letting someone else do things to your phone wasn't the smartest of ideas either. I hate to say it, but you're stuck restoring to 6.1.3 and running stock.

^^^^This. Spot on.

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
thanks for your suggetion!!
but while we go for restore, itunes shows an ERROR 3194
readed many threads tried every thing like turn of windows firewall, disable antivirus ,, editind hosts files.. Even tried another computer but the itunes error remains the same
sorry for bad english

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
restoring to 6.1.3 via itunes (iphone in dfu mode) itunes shows an error

((((<THE IPHONE mrbaba COULD NOT BE RESTORED. AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED 3194>
then to options pop out with the error OK and MORE INFORMATION))))
i dont what ru talking about GCS ??

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
restoring to 6.1.3 via itunes (iphone in dfu mode) itunes shows an error

((((<THE IPHONE mrbaba COULD NOT BE RESTORED. AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED 3194>
then to options pop out with the error OK and MORE INFORMATION))))
i dont what ru talking about GCS ??

That was a link I posted. Click it. Do you see Cydia? Or Apple text?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73