Ryan Petrich, who has developed tweaks such as RetinaPad, FullForce and DietBar has added a new tweak to his beta repo that I instantly liked and wanted to share. It's called Emphasize, his take on coloring status bars, or how he puts it--"how accentify should be done". It's free, and comes with very similar options. You can set a system default, or theme each app to your liking. It works on iPhone, iPod or iPad--I am using it on my mini and phone to match my Winterboard theme, and it looks great, The only downside is that you can only use the color options available, but I am hoping he adds the custom theme option soon.

Emphasize is free on Ryan Petrich's beta repo-- rpetri.ch repo
    04-28-2013 09:51 PM
    Saw this this morning, and while I don't use either one I have to say it made me feel a little bit bad for the Accentify dev...apparently he had included an anti-piracy popup that was being shown to paid users, and a lot of people were ticked off. I'm guessing that was a hard lesson learned--make sure your code is tight!!

This was a screenshot from this reddit thread about it:

Emphasize--A New Tweak From Ryan Petrich-vydmd4d.jpg
    04-28-2013 11:26 PM
    This is funny:

Emphasize--A New Tweak From Ryan Petrich-kbco5pr.jpg
    04-29-2013 12:40 AM
    Yeah I saw this morning that accentify updated but for right now I am happy. Also $1 richer. It does what I need, so until it's gone, I'm using it.
    04-29-2013 08:02 AM
    Saw this this morning, and while I don't use either one I have to say it made me feel a little bit bad for the Accentify dev...apparently he had included an anti-piracy popup that was being shown to paid users, and a lot of people were ticked off. I'm guessing that was a hard lesson learned--make sure your code is tight!!

This was a screenshot from this reddit thread about it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vYDmD4d.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	30091

Hilarious!!
    04-29-2013 10:55 AM