R-sim unlock cards for iPhone 5

jtan99

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I bought a used iPhone 5 that was locked to Bell network (Canada). For some reason, only Bell iPhones can't be unlocked through those IMEI services. Bell does unlock it for $75, but you have to have been a customer (which I am not), and completed your contract or something. The only solution I've found are r-sim cards that you can buy for ~$30. Has anybody here actually tried them out??

Here's the link: VERIZON iPhone 4S Customized SAM SIM CARD Unlocking and Activation 3G/4G OK

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression that iPhone 5's were factory unlocked from the get go? Is verizons unlocked? Now I'm curios for when I go over seas on my next deployment.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I was under the impression that iPhone 5's were factory unlocked from the get go? Is verizons unlocked? Now I'm curios for when I go over seas on my next deployment.
The Verizon iPhone5 is GSM unlocked - and can be used with European carriers... you should at least get their HSPA+ speeds where available.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an r-sim card unlock for my iPhone 5 which is locked to Vodafone UK. For me, r-sim is working flawless, without any signal drop issue or any other problem. It's a plug n play SIM card and works really well on my iPhone. I don't feel the need to get it IMEI unlocked.

CarrierUnlock

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I bought a used iPhone 5 that was locked to Bell network (Canada). For some reason, only Bell iPhones can't be unlocked through those IMEI services. Bell does unlock it for $75, but you have to have been a customer (which I am not), and completed your contract or something. The only solution I've found are r-sim cards that you can buy for ~$30. Has anybody here actually tried them out??

Here's the link: VERIZON iPhone 4S Customized SAM SIM CARD Unlocking and Activation 3G/4G OK

If still need be we can unlock the Bell iPhone 5

ashu1510

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have an iPhone 5 locked to Bell Canada as well. I am using R-Sim8 and it working perfectly fine on Vodafone India, including the data. I am on iOS 7 Beta 5.
I suggest going for rsim8 as it is a cheaper option.

Fine below the snapshot of the same.

Cheers
AshuBell iPhone 5 working on Vodafone.PNG

Marketa

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm using an r-sim card unlock for my iPhone 5 which is locked to Vodafone UK. For me, r-sim is working flawless, without any signal drop issue or any other problem. It's a plug n play SIM card and works really well on my iPhone. I don't feel the need to get it IMEI unlocked.

And What type R- sim do you use? I have IPhone 5 blocked for Vodafone is well. I used R-sim 9 but doesnt work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh