Jailbroken Iphone 3G Stuck on logo after master reset

morfinel

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I did all setting reset however after completion, iphone 3G got stuck on apple logo. I did try to do software recovery however after completion error 1601 appeared.
I manage to get DFU Mode Restore but no idea what to do next.

Any solutions?:confused:

Thanks

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Iphone 3G Stuck on logo after master reset

Were you jailbroken? If so, that's the problem. If you got into DFU mode, try restoring again; you may need to use a different computer or a different account on your computer.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well doing what you did is a big no-no because it breaks jailbroken phones. You can try a different USB port or perhaps redsn0w's recovery fix or iReb.

morfinel

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I got this iphone cheap from ebay, it still had all the info from previous owner i didn't know that jailbreaked devices do not reset that easy, is there any step by step guide for noobs how to do or (try) to do clean install.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got this iphone cheap from ebay, it still had all the info from previous owner i didn't know that jailbreaked devices do not reset that easy, is there any step by step guide for noobs how to do or (try) to do clean install.

Download the latest version of iTunes to your computer, connect your i-device to the computer via an undamaged USB cable. Initiate the iTunes app on the computer if it doesn't open automatically, and after it recognizes your i-device, select "restore". Make sure your computer is connected to the internet. You WILL LOSE your jailbreak. If I misunderstood your question, I apologize and ask that you wait for further feedback.

Ali Shuvo

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Did you solved your porblem, if solved then please please inform me. I am also stuck with my ipad2 jailbroken. Same problem here too, i tried every thing that you did.

lidasing

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
hi freeves, were you able to ask your cousin? kindly share here how he was able to resolve this problem. i have the same problem, too. many thanks!

MehmetEfe Taner

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Guys:
20 times dfu mode.
Just do it and than a black screen comes and you cant do anymore DFU.Just reconnect ur iphone and open itunes it automaticly finds your idevice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2