Apps crashing randomly

SaBReT00tH

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Please help my ipad crashes when I run apps randomly. I have crashreporter and can paste some logs if it helps? Or should I attach them to this post somehow?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Why not start by telling us which apps. Have you reset your iPad since you noticed the crashing? Have you tried reinstalling those apps?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
At times that happens to me as well as soon as I open a particular app and all I do is uninstall the app and restart my phone to clean out any leftovers from the app and then reinstall it. Usually works for me. Give it a try.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why not start by telling us which apps. Have you reset your iPad since you noticed the crashing? Have you tried reinstalling those apps?
I did not see your post, nothing there when I started mine, Seems we are on the same page :)

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It will be related to a tweak. Crash reports are great for devs not for forums. Remove or disable your last few tweaks before the problems began.

SaBReT00tH

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Apps have ranged from noadsbrowser, songpop and appcake3, so its very possibly,tweak related. Ive tried turning off notifications and some tweaks but still happening

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well since it looks like appcake is the new install-you-know-whatits you may want to start by getting rid of that.

7yryhasu.jpg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
[WARN]***Policy of Piracy Discussions***We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.[/WARN]

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73