Help ! Cydia Question ?

Joelly

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Wondering if any Cydia experts can help me find a tweak (if there is one) that makes the ipod touch only use half of the screen.

The reason for this is that half of the lcd screen is broken and though it is usable functionality is disabled, anybody find it a wheelchair ? :(

cmersman

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know, there is no such tweak. I'm avid in the jailbreak world and have never heard of such a thing. Doesn't mean it isn't there but it's not really something that most people would desire

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

Wondering if any Cydia experts can help me find a tweak (if there is one) that makes the ipod touch only use half of the screen.

The reason for this is that half of the lcd screen is broken and though it is usable functionality is disabled, anybody find it a wheelchair ? :(

Tweak doesn't exist. Just dl Gridlock and move ur icons to the part of the screen that isn't cracked. That's ur best option other than fixing the screen

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Which iPod do you have? Some models are relatively cheap to fix. The difficulty varies. We might be able to help you through the screen replacement?