Custom theme form Cydia help?

xxxzzz1

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm reletvily new to the whole jailbreaking scene and just niw I downloaded a custom Audi A4 theme from Cydia and the screenshot advertised a background and custom icons (message, clock etc) but when I downloaded it all I got was the actual background and the default icons remained the same, please help?

Oh and another thing, I also downloaded a custom font and when it was downloaded, the original font remained the same, how to I access the custom one?

Thanks and any help would be appreciated. :)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any other themes active? The highest theme in the list will take priority. I'm guessing you didn't have any other themes messing with icons, but just in case make sure you either disable those or move the new one higher up in the list.

Did the theme install as one option in winterboard or multiple? Some themes come in more than once piece. You'll need to turn each of them on.

I haven't messed with fonts so I'm useless to you there =(

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't say for sure, but I think that theme was released many years back...it's possible it hasn't been updated to stay current with newer firmwares. When Apple changes things, the theme has to change also or it won't work.

xxxzzz1

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the help guys but I tryed everything but nothing worked assuming as the last poster said it was just outdated. Then I downloaded two other themes, a Mario one and a Windows 98 one. The sound effects and background all work but still no custom icons as advertised! I really dunno what to do...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner