How do I theme the notifications on the lock screen? I have JellyLock and JellyLock Clock installed and when I have more than one notification (i.e., a list of notifications) the black background that they sit on looks really bad with my current theme. Any ideas on how to make this look better? I'd like to know how to write a WinterBoard theme, thus allowing me to tweak it as necessary. Can someone help?
    04-22-2013 12:35 AM
    You can download one of the clear notification themes from cydia. They would also tell you how to name the files and what size to make them.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    04-22-2013 01:54 PM
    Making your own theme is essentially doing what Laelipoo mentioned. The foundation has already been handled for you. You don't need to break into the phone to find the name and size of the graphics. You just need to find themes that modify what you'd like to modify.

Pull them from your phone with something like iFile or OpenSSH. Look through the files. Replace the files with ones you'd like. Name the folder what you'd like your folder to be named. Place the new folder back onto your phone.

/Library/Themes is the folder with all of your Themes.
    04-22-2013 02:03 PM
    Thank you for your answers!! I appreciate your help. I actually ended up using a tweak (not a theme) called NoLockNotificationsBG. Works great for what I was trying to do!!
    04-23-2013 12:21 PM