Ever since I jail broke when I put the stock weather widget on my springboard the time does not update unless I do a hard reset. I opens phone up and the time is hours old and the weather rarely updates as well. Anyone have any ideas? Drives me crazy
    04-16-2013 06:48 PM
    Ever since I jail broke when I put the stock weather widget on my springboard the time does not update unless I do a hard reset. I opens phone up and the time is hours old and the weather rarely updates as well. Anyone have any ideas? Drives me crazy
    Time is fine for me, but I share your frustrations on the weather updating part.
    04-18-2013 12:41 PM
    Time is fine for me, but I share your frustrations on the weather updating part.

The weather is due to yahoo changing their free GPS service to paid one. If u go to Cydia, mostly all the iWidget packs have been updated to a new location.js that resolves the issue. If that doesn't resolve ur issue let me know and I'll upload it for u
    04-18-2013 01:17 PM
    The weather is due to yahoo changing their free GPS service to paid one. If u go to Cydia, mostly all the iWidget packs have been updated to a new location.js that resolves the issue. If that doesn't resolve ur issue let me know and I'll upload it for u
    I'm trying to get the iwidget minion weather to work. I can't get the weather portion to update. Seeing by your post, wondering if you could help. The developer recomended "MyLocation" but I can't find that.
    07-18-2013 05:23 PM
    I'm trying to get the iwidget minion weather to work. I can't get the weather portion to update. Seeing by your post, wondering if you could help. The developer recomended "MyLocation" but I can't find that.
    You can download "GPS weather lockscreen". MyLocation comes packaged with that.
    07-18-2013 07:14 PM