How to save battery on jailbroken iphone?

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
i already know all the clique methods of saving battery. Reduce amounts of cydia downloads, dont use theming, trying not to download things just because theyre cool, sticking to the necessites... but i was looking for a way to make my battery life slightly longer. Im open to downloading stuff and using mobile terminal to change settings. Anything thatll help really. Even if its complicated or incredibly simple. i dont have many things downloaded, main big ones are BiteSMS and some minimal tweaks and mods. Nothing more. Any suggestions?

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
There's not really anything that is very useful at making your battery last longer. There are some apps on Cydia that try to extend the charge by automatically toggling radio settings based on usage, but I've tried out a few and they all seem to introduce buggy behavior.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I have a crud ton of tweaks and my battery life is the same as it was pre JB.

Sent from the collector home world.

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Okay. Thanks. You know how there are background processes? like launch daemons and langpacks and stuff like that. I deleted all my langpacks and launchdaemons i dont use. Is there anything else in this manner for me to do to make the background processes to a minimum? like i know witg SBSettings you can clear the apps that are using up your ram. Anything like that i could do?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods