Was having some Safe Mode crashes after installing this yesterday, and just saw this note in the Bite forums:

"Release 7.5 Beta. Add the following Cydia Beta repos: http://cydia.bitesms.com Beta 4 Released 28 March DO NOT INSTALL THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THIS BETA. Apologies, there is an issue with this release which I cannot get fixed until Tuesday as its Easter and the developers are away. For now, either do not upgrade or use the public 7.4 release (so remove beta repos, remove bite, install from big boss). Looks like a clash with other notifications on the lock screen."

Thought it might save someone some grief this weekend.
    03-29-2013 10:14 PM
    Do you know if this has also been affecting wifi connection and just slowing the device down. I updated, but have not been having safe mode issues. I have However had an issue with the connection to wifi and phone just totally bugging out when on wifi.

I turned wifi off. No issue.

This started around the time I updated to this bitesms.
    03-29-2013 11:34 PM
    So if I barley downloaded it yesterday I should uninstall it?
    03-30-2013 12:21 AM
    Crap. That is where the random crashes to safe mode have been coming from. Thx for the heads up, too bad it's too late lol.
    03-30-2013 01:26 AM
    Do you know if this has also been affecting wifi connection and just slowing the device down. I updated, but have not been having safe mode issues. I have However had an issue with the connection to wifi and phone just totally bugging out when on wifi.

I turned wifi off. No issue.

This started around the time I updated to this bitesms.
    Not that I know of. It's an issue with incoming notifications from other apps conflicting with Bite.

So if I barley downloaded it yesterday I should uninstall it?
    Up to you. If you get a lot of notifications you might be seeing Safe Mode crashes this weekend. More of an annoyance than anything. Bear in mind this is only if you have the beta installed (v7.5.4).

Crap. That is where the random crashes to safe mode have been coming from. Thx for the heads up, too bad it's too late lol.
    If you uninstall the current beta and remove the beta repo from your Cydia sources, you can then load the 7.4 public release. That one is fine; it's just the beta that's buggy. I've had no issues since rolling back.
    03-30-2013 07:24 AM
    Crap, well im glad i know that now, lol ive been uninstalling tweaks thinking it was that but it keeps happening, very frustrating to say the least
    03-30-2013 10:05 AM
    I give up on bite it's just too buggy this jailbreak, I ended up installing ISX and it has messages+ included for quick reply haven't had any problems with it so far but I did have to get rid of LockInfo to use ISX.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
    iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
    Tweet @LondonComp ***
    03-30-2013 11:44 AM
    Ha, we all seem to go round and round with these...I recently uninstalled ISX and switched to Bulletin for its lock screen notification dismissal features.

ISX also has some annoying (to me) status bar behaviors: it uses all three swipes at the lock screenleft, right, and downso I couldn't use those for anything else without also triggering ISX. It also triggers with any swipe just near the status bar, which made using ClearHighNotifications problematic.

I never had issues with either ISX or Bite, though, until this beta bug. Anyway, to each their own!
    03-30-2013 01:37 PM