I love the wraparound tweak, but for some reason it makes my spotlight search function slightly off center, so if i swipe the screen a little to the left i can see the results but i cant access them, any thoughts? Or fixes?
    03-26-2013 11:06 PM
    I hide the annoying spotlight search.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    03-27-2013 12:44 AM
    I hide the annoying spotlight search.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    When i try and hide it with springtomize it still gives me a black page, and if i try and use nospot it doesnt hide it at all
    03-27-2013 06:18 AM
    When i try and hide it with springtomize it still gives me a black page, and if i try and use nospot it doesnt hide it at all
    That's strange. I use Springtomize.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    03-30-2013 01:32 AM
    That's strange. I use Springtomize.

I guess i shouldnt say it doesnt hide it, but it leaves my a blank black page that messes up my background, i thought if i disabled it through there the page wouldnt even show up
    03-30-2013 09:59 AM
    I guess i shouldnt say it doesnt hide it, but it leaves my a blank black page that messes up my background, i thought if i disabled it through there the page wouldnt even show up
    There must be something else going on. Springtomize completely hides my spotlight page. It's not blank, it just isn't there at all, which is what you want. Any chance you have any other tweaks that involve spotlight involved?

03-30-2013 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD