Zepher -v- Activator

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
So I don't really see the advantage to Zepher compared to just using Activator. Is there any? Am I under the wrong impression and they are different?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
So I don't really see the advantage to Zepher compared to just using Activator. Is there any? Am I under the wrong impression and they are different?

With activator you can swipe up to get to the homepage but you can't stop half way and then access the quick launch also Zephyr has options where you can swipe from left to right to go from one app to another without using the app switcher.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I use zephyr for the swipe up to reveal dock / close out of current application. It seems ideal for people with home button issues. I disabled the side menu in zephyr.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I use Activator to reveal the switcher, show SBSettings and the other things mentioned.

I guess zephyr really would be redundant.

Thanks!

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I use zephyr for the swipe up to reveal dock / close out of current application. It seems ideal for people with home button issues. I disabled the side menu in zephyr.

Either you don't know what activator is or didn't understand his question..

It appears the only difference is you can go half way on a swipe? I'm not sure where that's any different than setting two different actions in activator?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Either you don't know what activator is or didn't understand his question..

It appears the only difference is you can go half way on a swipe? I'm not sure where that's any different than setting two different actions in activator?

I don't use Zephyr but my understanding is that many people use it to swipe between apps Mountain Lion style—just swipe the screen with a few finger to "slide" to the next open app. There are probably more features I'm not aware of.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't use Zephyr but my understanding is that many people use it to swipe between apps Mountain Lion style—just swipe the screen with a few finger to "slide" to the next open app. There are probably more features I'm not aware of.

Yessir. I use it for that feature alone. I only use Activator for Display Recorder...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't use Zephyr but my understanding is that many people use it to swipe between apps Mountain Lion style?just swipe the screen with a few finger to "slide" to the next open app. There are probably more features I'm not aware of.

I actually use cardswitcher setup with an activator action for that. That's kind of why I'm thinking to myself that zephyr wouldn't really do anything for me?

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods