Easiest way to send tabs/links from chrome ios to desktop

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're using Chrome and you're signed in on both Chrome for iPhone and on the desktop, your tabs should show up under 'other devices' on the new tab page

jamst149

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure why but I never am able to see everything open in chrome ios on my desktop. For instance right now I have 18 open tabs on ios and on my desktop it only shows 4. This happens all the time (like pretty much every time) for me.

Also is there a way to force a sync? Right now its been 51minutes since last sync.

My other issue is often I'm out or at work and want to read something when I get home.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why but I never am able to see everything open in chrome ios on my desktop. For instance right now I have 18 open tabs on ios and on my desktop it only shows 4. This happens all the time (like pretty much every time) for me.

Also is there a way to force a sync? Right now its been 51minutes since last sync.

My other issue is often I'm out or at work and want to read something when I get home.

I can't think of a way to force a sync. I usually only had about 5 tabs open and mine would sync fine. I hope someone finds a solution because I know that has to be annoying. My iCloud tabs do that all the time and only one or two of the seven I have open sync between devices and it is a pain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods